Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thats My Boy


Right after finding out I had to have colon surgery for the removal of a polyp, my son had commencement exercises. Talk about two major events. He was graduating from Boston University Cum Laude! We piled in the car and drove down Storrow Dr. on the banks of the Charles River into the University. It was a perfect day, sun shining nice temperature. The graduates and their guests assembled at Nikerson Field for the general graduation ceremony. Billy Jean King was there. President of the Red Sox organization made a wonderful uplifting speech.
We then went to the specific graduation of the school of International Relations were my son received his diploma. Afterwards we went outside and took pictures.  
Three weeks later he got a job at Boston Childrens Hospital, nice. We are so proud of him and hope the best for him.

5 comments:

VTS said...

Hey Uncle James! How in the world did you find my blog? I didn't think anyone out in MA knew that it existed. You can't tell my mom about it. She'd make a big deal about everything I put on there (plus she doesn't like the word "hell"), and I don't want to censor what I write on it. I like to write whatever I want.

With that being said, I'd like to welcome you to the blogging world! It's quite fun isn't it? Could I please add your blog to the sidebar on my blog? I'd like to direct others to it.

That is a fine boy that you've got there. You've got two STELLAR boys! I'm glad that we're friends.

Thanks for the generous compliments in your comment. I've fooled everyone into thinking I've got brains and beauty, blahblahblah. Kidding! I love you too.

Chip said...

In case you think I don't read your email, James!!!

Good work, Chip

Marilee said...

James,
Chris got the job after 3 days, not 3 weeks.
Love,
Your Wife

Marilee said...

oh, and dear?
Our youngest son is going to college full time, not part time.
Just doing a bit of editing...
Your Wife.

Chip said...

My, my...conjugal posting...how...new!!!