Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kennybunkport, Maine


Marilee and I went up to Kennybunkport Maine the other day. Saw the beautiful shoreline and people. Watched the lobster boats pull in their treasure and checked out some antiques. Kennybunkport is just like Concord Massachusetts only on the water. The houses are the same, even the little colonial downtown shopping area is the same. We stopped off at a little lobster shack and got 1 lobster roll and a quarter cup of coleslaw for 15 bucks. Can you spell rip off. I know lobster is expensive but please the boats are only 4 miles away. It was perfect weather the sky was blue not a cloud in the sky, just a wonderful time. 

2 comments:

VTS said...

What a great picture. Did you take it like that or do enhance your photos with a program? I wish I knew more about photography. I love taking pictures but am not very good at it.

Captainseapig said...

I took it like that. I did a little post production work. On this one it was sharpness, better focus and clarity.