Thursday, August 7, 2008

Longfellows Wayside Inn Sudbury, Massachusetts


It was one of those quick snow storms that came through in December. Leaving about 12 inches in 8 hours. I had just finished work and decided to go to the Wayside Inn to see if there were any photo opportunities. I was right. 
This is were Longfellow wrote his 'Tales of the Wayside Inn'. My wife and I come here every year to celebrate our anniversary this year it will be 26 years together. We get a little table in the corner of the 'Tap Room' next to the fire place. It's a smaller quieter area of the inn.
In the summer time I take engaged couples around the grounds and take their engagement pictures. It's a lovely place especially in the fall when the leaves are all different colors. It's worth the trip if you ever visit this part of the country.

No comments: